Stanbic Bank Private Banking is designed to mould perfectly to your needs by giving you all the personal attention you deserve. This exceptional offering integrates quality banking and wealth advisory services seamlessly and unobtrusively with your lifestyle. We call it Private for a reason, and it’s only at Stanbic Bank Tanzania where you get the right Private Banking services.
What does it offer me?
- A Platinum Current account, Savings and Investment, Lending products at competitive rates and tenure
- Flexible pricing options: Bundle or Pay As you transact (to manage your day to day banking transactions)
- A Platinum Visa Debit card for local and international transactions, online shopping and point-of-sale transactions
- Multi-currency account options (TZS, USD, ZAR, GBP, KES, CAD etc)
- Access to VIP Airport Lounges worldwide – with Priority Pass*
- Get Travel Assistance (discounts on flight, hotel and safari bookings)*
- Dedicated Private Banker and Assistant who acts as a single point of contact gives you superior service through a personal relationship and proactive value-adding interactions
- Access to Private Banking Suites with Private meeting rooms in Dar es Salaam, Mbeya, Mwanza and Arusha
- Door to Door Banking service (Private Banker can follow you wherever you are), Banking made simpler for you
- A dedicated Teller at branches that don’t have a Private Banking suite and direct access to Branch Manager
- Wealth Management options (including Offshore Banking located in the jurisdiction of the Isle of Man)*
- Foreign currency exchange at competitive rates (we give you room for negotiation)
- Motor Vehicle Finance, Home Loans, Personal Loans, Pre-approved Overdraft and Insurance at preferential rates
- Home Loans up to TZS 2Bn (joint income is considered)
- 24/7 Support from Private Banker + Dedicated CCC agent for Private Banking customers: Internationally Accessible
- Private Banking benefits extend to Spouse and children.
Daily Limit on channels
- POS TZs 5M (limit can also be uplifted upon request)
- ATM Cash withdraw TZs 2M (limit can also be uplifted upon request)
- Beneficiary Payment (Online) e.g. to other banks TZs 2M (limit can also be uplifted upon request)
Who qualifies for Private Banking offerings?
- Have a monthly gross income from TZs9M and above
- Professionals and Entrepreneurs
- Dual-income families
- Government officials and Ambassadors
- Mid- to high-level Corporate Executives
- Individuals with investable assets under management of TZs 300M and above
- Introduction letter from your employer/ Ward Clerk
- 2 passport-size photographs
- Valid ID (National ID, Passport, Work/Resident permit for non-Tanzanians)
- Proof of Residential address (Utility Bill)
Visit your nearest branch or Private Banking suite with the required documents and ask to open a personal current account.
Call 0800 751111 (select Private Banking), we will come where you are for further clarifications with regards to our Products and Services.