Business Current account
What is it
Our Business Current account is easy to manage and allows you to transact in the way that is most convenient for you. Your business’ turnover is used to determine the amount of credit could you qualify for as a business owner: the more active the account, the greater the probability of gaining a higher credit facility, which can be used to fund your business’ growth.
What does it offer me?
- Cheque counterfoils and monthly statements give you a reliable way of keeping a record of transactions.
- Electronic banking facilities allow you to operate your accounts after banking hours in the comfort of your home or office.
- Several signatories can be appointed on one account
- You can choose the details you want printed on your cheques
- Overdraft facilities can be arranged.
- Standing and stop orders can be loaded.
- Interest is earned on minimum monthly balance
- There is a low monthly service fee
- Access to expert business and financial advice from an experienced and dedicated assigned relationship manager.
What do I need to apply?
For a limited liability company incorporated in Tanzania:
- Certified certificate of incorporation
- Certified Memorandum and articles of association
- Certified business licence
- Certified TIM certificate
- Certified annual returns
- Copies of IDs for shareholders and signatories
- Three passport size photographs
- Proof of income (Bank statement or audited financials)
- Board resolution appointing us a bankers to the company and names of the official authorized to operate the account signed by the directors
Please refer to your nearest branch for companies incorporated outside of Tanzania, NGOs, Society, Public sector, Partnership and Sole Proprietors.
Note: Terms and conditions apply.