If you want a simple and easy way to start saving for the future, think about PureSave! Interest earned on a PureSave account is higher than on a regular current account, which means your money grows faster, helping you to reach your financial goals quicker. You can access your money when you need it and deposit any amount at any time. Interest is paid on a tiered basis, meaning that the interest rate increases as your balance increases – so the more you save, the more you earn!
What it offers you
- There is no monthly management fee as long as your balance stays above Tsh50 000
- No fees are charged for transferring money from your Stanbic Bank transactional account to your PureSave account
- Cheque deposits at our branches are free
- All cash deposits are free
- Fees are charged for withdrawals from your PureSave account.You need a minimum account opening deposit of Tsh50 000
- You start earning competitive interest from Tsh100 000
- You do not need to choose a savings period so you can save for as long as you want
- You can add to your savings at any time
- Your money is available when you need it
- You can have more than one PureSave account for your different savings goals
Who can apply
If you are 18 years or older and want to save for your future, open a PureSave account today!
How to apply
You must have a good credit record and an account opening deposit of TZS 50 000.
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- A government-recognised identity card
- A letter from your employer or local government leader confirming your identity
- Your residence or work permit and passport if you are not a resident