In our continuing efforts to serve our small and medium enterprise (SME) customers better, we have now introduced Biashara Direct where our team of dedicated business bankers are just a call and email away. This is a unique offering that provides you with simple convenient access to engage a Business Banker on your Business needs while you run your business. Biashara Direct centre is available from Monday to Friday, 08:00am to 05:00pm.
How and when can I access Biashara Direct
SME customers can access Biashara Direct via a toll free telephone number or email.
Telephone: 0800751021 (Toll free)
What can I do at Biashara Direct
You can receive the full suite of business banking services through Biashara Direct. Furthermore you will now benefit from additional interaction with A Business Banker who will proactively contact you to engage on understanding your business needs
Who qualifies to use Biashara Direct
Small and medium enterprises (SME) banking at Stanbic Bank
Are my details safe when I use Biashara Direct
The Business Bankers at Biashara Direct are professionals and are guided by the same rules that guide your interaction with a Business Banker in the Branch. The same protected systems used in the branch are used by the Business Bankers at the Biashara Direct.
Manage & Grow Your Business
Business Bankers will:
- Provide advice on banking products suited to your needs
- Have meaningful and informed conversations around your businesses
- Give Start-Up advice and assistance
- Enable you to start, manage and grow your business with a reliable partner.
- Collectively, these benefits will result in an overall increase in a better experience for you, with improved service delivery and greater efficiency.
Biashara Direct is able to assist you with:
- Balance Enquiries and Statements
- Pricing and Product Information
- International/Local payments information and guidance
- Registration/Reactivation of Internet, Mobile Banking and SMS Notification
- Foreign Exchange Enquiries/Negotiation
- Trade financing (Guarantee, invoice discounting, letter of credit and structured finance)
- Loans Applications
- Cheque Book Enquiries
- Reactivation of Dormant/Inactive Accounts
- Certificate of balance, Calculation of interest /service fees, Debit order disputes