Uhuru Banking is our offering tailored to deliver excellent banking customer experience through self-service channels with minimal and transparent banking cost. Uhuru banking provides customers with various banking solutions to be able to transact, save, invest and get financial support through different lending propositions leveraging on customers’ employer and bank relationship.
What we offer you
- No monthly management fees on account, customers will be charged as they transact.
- Access to mobile USSD, internet banking and APP service platforms 24/7 to perform transactions.
- Access to a Gold Debit card which allows transactions on POS machine, make payment online and withdraw cash on any VISA enabled ATM. The Gold Debit is no ordinary debit card. Please visit Visa.com for benefits.
- Access to Salary Advance*
- Access to different credit facilities: Car loan, Home loan and Unsecured personal loan.
- Access to favorable foreign exchange and interest rates from the market.
- Access to our Customer Contact Centre (CCC) support-7 days accessible
Who can apply
Any individual who needs banking services from Transactional, saving, investment and Loans is invited to join our Uhuru Banking offering. Visit any of our nearest branches or contact us on 0800751111 or via email at [email protected]
Required documentation for Personal account opening
- 1 passport-size photograph.
- Valid Identification (Passport, Voters Card, Driver’s license, National ID, Employment ID etc.) Employment ID must be supported with an introductory letter from employer.
- Introduction letter from employer (if employed)
- Acceptable residential address verification (title deed / lease agreement or Utility bill (water, electricity, property tax receipt) or Letter from ward executive officer or Letter from employment confirming residential address.
- For expatriates (along with the above): Certified valid residence / work permit and Valid Passport.
*Terms and Conditions Apply