Executive Banking is a comprehensive banking offering, tailored to deliver convenient and hassle free banking in order to meet customer’s need for convenience, relevant solutions and benefits. We will help you grow your wealth and protect your assets and those of your family. Over and above Executive Banking gives you priority service in all our branches so that you don’t have to queue for anything. When joining Executive Banking you get access to a dedicated Executive Banker as a single point of contact who is always at hand to assist you with all your financial needs.
What it offers you
- Dedicated Executive Banker as single point of contact located in all of our branches
- Gold Current account gives you automatic Insurance cover (life and total permanent disability up to TZs 4M)*
- Access to Gold VISA Debit card used at any VISA enabled ATM machine, POS and Online.
- Access to Gold Cheques giving you convenient way of making payments even to third party.
- Access to FREE transactions (bank to any mobile wallet, cash withdraws at the counter or ATMs)*
- Access to quick short term loan with no interest granted within 2hrs upon request*
- Flexible pricing options depending with your needs: Bundled or Pay As You Transact
- Preferential rates on all our lending facilities, Forex and Investment options
- Access to credit facilities: vehicle financing, home loan and personal loans (top up anytime)*
- Online Banking through Internet & Mobile banking and Stanbic APP
- Dedicated Executive Teller window so you don’t have to wait in queues
- Executive Banking corner at all branches if you need privacy.
- Access to Branch Manager in branches that don’t have Executive Bankers
- Customer Contact Centre (CCC) support – 7 days accessible internationally.
Who can apply
Any individual (salary earnings/self-employed/business owner) with monthly gross income between TZs 3M to TZs 7.9M. Visit any of our nearest branches or contact us on 0800 751111 email: ExecutiveBankingTZ@stanbic.com
Required documentation for personal account opening:
- 2 passport-size photographs.
- Valid Identification (Passport Page, Voters Card, Driver’s license, National ID, Employment IDetc.) Employment ID must be supported with an introductory letter from employer.
- A confirmed letter from employer (if employed)
- Acceptable residential address verification (title deed / lease agreement or Utility bill (water, electricity, property tax receipt) or Letter from ward executive officer or Letter from employment confirming residential address.
- For expatriates (along with the above): Certified valid residence / work permit and Valid Passport page
*Terms and Conditions Apply