Homeowner's insurance

A homeowner’s policy covers your property if there is structural damage caused by fire and other specified events.


Vehicle and asset insurance

We offer comprehensive insurance on any vehicle or asset financed by us. Your policy covers damage to or loss of the vehicle or asset.


Online Banking

Customer Care Line

0800 751 111

+255 22 266 6881


Send us an email

  • Rates & fees

  • Callback

    Saving your details - Please Wait...
    First name * :
    Surname * :
    Landline * :
    Country code:
    Area code:
    Local number:
    Mobile * :
    Country code:
    Area code:
    Local number:
    E-mail * :
    Product of interest:
    Convenient time to call * :